Servings: 2 Time: 5 minutes
250ml cashew milk (or any other plant milk)
3 tbsp cashew butter (or any other nut butter)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 tbsp hemp seeds
1 scoop pea protein powder (or any other flavourless protein powder) 4 ice cubes
2 cups fresh strawberries (or any other fresh berries)
1. Mash the berries and divide between two glasses.
2. Blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth and pour into the glasses over the mashed strawberries.
Servings: 2-3 people Time: 30 minutes
1 small aubergine, sliced
1 small broccoli head, chopped
1 large red onion, peeled and diced 4 garlic cloves, peeled
salt & pepper
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried oregano
2 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp almonds, toasted and chopped 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1 tsp sumac
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp natural yoghurt
2-3 tbsp water
1/2 lemon, juice
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan. In a large mixing bowl. toss the chopped vegetables with olive oil, dried herbs, salt and pepper so everything is fully coasted. Spread out on a lined baking tray and roast for 20-25 minutes until charred.
2. To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Add more water to get the right consistency to drizzle over the salad.
3. Assemble the vegetables on a plate, drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, toasted almonds and sumac.
4. Enjoy on it’s own or a with a chunky slice of nut and seed bread.
Servings: 4 large Time: 35 minutes
4 cod fillets
glug of olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp thyme, fresh or dried
1 lemon, zest & juice
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 large or 2 small fennel bulbs, outer skin removed and thinly sliced
2 leeks, thinly sliced
1 courgette, sliced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp fresh thyme or parsley
100ml vegetable stock
50ml white wine *optional – can add a little more stock instead
2 tbsp pine nuts
4 cod fillets
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Put the cod in a bowl, and coat with the olive oil, salt, pepper thyme and lemon juice/zest. Set aside. Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan, add the fennel and cook for 5 minutes until just tender. Add the leeks, courgette and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes until just golden.
2. Then add the lemon, thyme, stock and wine and simmer until the courgette and fennel are tender and liquid has reduced slightly.
3. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and nestle the cod fillets amongst the veg. Crumble over the feta and sprinkle with pine nuts. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Serve with quinoa, puy lentils, new potatoes or just on its own!
Servings: 1 loaf Time: 1hr 45 minutes
3 tbsp chia seeds
3 tbsp psyllium husk
80g pumpkin seeds
80g sunflower seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
50g chopped almonds & chopped hazelnuts
2 tbsp ground flax
1 tbsp dried oregano or mixed herbs
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Soak the chia seeds and psyllium husk in 100ml of water for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile combine the other dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Mix the olive oil, water, mustard and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl then add to dry mixture. Stir well.
5. Mix in soaked chia seeds and psyllium husk.
6. Scoop the dough into the loaf tin, flatten the top with a spatula and bake for 1hr – 1hr 15mins until firm and the bread sounds hollow to knock
7. Leave to cool for 30 minutes before removing from tin and slicing it.
8. Load up with your favourite toppings for a tasty and super nutritious snack or lunch!